Okay, it may not be quite the lab setting with beakers and test tubes, but creating an accurate psychic test from scratch is not easy.
When we decided to try an creake the perfect method to test psychic skills, we consulted with several top private psychics to figure out how to determine criteria and then simplify a test. The original test was incredibly long and complicated. We ran it through a test group and analyzed the results. Then we simplified the test in several prototypes and ran them through additional test groups. We chose the test prototype that yielded the most consistent result with the complicated test. We found we were able to achieve the same accuracy using only 15 questions within a degree of accuracy of 98% with the more complicated original test. So we streamline, adjusted, and perfected our test to ensure that we didn’t sacrifice accuracy and quality for speed and efficiency BUT still make it a convenient test to take.
You’ll see that our online psychic test is a hybrid of multiple choice and yes/no questions that relies more heavily on a generalized format where the answer would be very accurate when less thought it given to it. We were after the subjects’ instinctive, gut, sub-conscious reaction to questions rather than a thoughtful answering of the questions.
The following benchmarks are what we set out as “must-have” elements that also make our test unique:
- I wanted a test where you could take over and over again and still answer the same and get the same result.
- I wanted the test to be short so that the subject taking the test would be in a consistent frame of mind for the duration and not get too bogged down in the testing process itself.
- I wanted the test to be free, accessible online, simple to take, to understand, and to get the results.
- I had to operate under the premise that everyone is psychic. Testing for psychic abilities is pointless unless certain assumptions are made. I not only believe that to be the case, I feel it’s well more accurate to determine the “degree” of psychic ability rather than a simple, “am I psychic?” with a yes/no answer.
- I wanted a test that had no obvious answers to prevent a self-manufactured result. This was achieved by carefully constructing the actual questions and answers as well adding weight to some questions and answers differently using a complex scoring system.
Our free psychic test was carefully constructed to achieve all the goals and milestones we were after and delivers a fairly accurate assessment of psychic powers for beginners. The test-taker will know which of six distinct categories their psychic abilities falls into. I think we succeeded in every aspect.
And our hard work is your reward! Even if you’re a sceptic – take the test. If nothing else, it will be a lot of fun for you to learn something about yourself! If you’re a believer, prepare to uncover the depth of your own psychic connections and abilities!
Go try it out and take our free fun psychic ability test today!